Hackers Networks

Reaction score
I have hackers live upstairs and across hallway. I realized about those hackers when they intruded in my email I was working on. They know I know they are hackers so they cyberattack me everyday. Local police is useless. They set up Russian hackers networks in my computers and do criminal activities. Can anyone guess what they do from my computer? I know it must be an illegal activities since they hacked in my computers but I need more info. Pls advice.
OK, hackers interrupt me to attach a pic, so...
Internet or network address: virtual app/didlogical
User name: 02oinbccfcfglvvo
Password:
Persistence: Local computer
internet or network address: SSO_POP_Device
User name: 02oinbccfcfglvvo
Password:
Persistence: Logon Session
Internet or network address: Xbox Live
User name: (same as above 2)
Password:
Persistence: Logon Session

Reaction score
I would first change your wifi password in your router. You will need the routers manual to find out how to log in to it. Usually you can find the manual on the manufactures website. Then I would do a clean reinstall of Windows in case they have compromised your PC. I would strongly suggest using a good VPN service.

They could be using your computer as a botnet (using a series of computers to attack other computers). Or they may be looking for personal information.

I'm no security expert. I would suggest researching it though, or finding someone who thoroughly understands cybersecurity.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I’ve exchanged my modem and router also reset computers to factory levels several times. Best Buy Geek squad is my best friend now because those coward hackers make partitions in my C drive and use up more than 450 GB. They install data and programs in my computers. They upset and get angry when I delete their data and cyberbull me by hacking my iPhone and stealing 62GB data from iCloud backup. Simply those hackers took over my C drive, set hackers networks in my computers, and blame their criminal activities on me. They seem to earn a lot of money since they change cars very often. They keep sending me phishing mail and email, spam text and even spoofing Apple and Optimum. How do I know they are hackers? One of them has very low mentality like a kindergarten kid. He brads he is a hacker. He cannot tell people but he wants someone to know he is a Fuxxxxg hacker.
I purchased a new computer and left it in my car. Those hackers set VPN from the 3rd floor where they live in my computer in the parking lot. The point is I know who those hackers are. I really need some advice from cyber security experts. Thank you

Reaction score
Hi,

firstly, download a copy of the Linux OS, I recommend Ubuntu, boot from a USB stick or DVD and open GParted to check your partitions for content making sure it isn't anything you own!. If you find unwanted content, you can format that partition but be careful and make sure you have all your personal data backed up first!.

Second, what Anti Virus app are you using and what Firewall?.

Please give us feedback. :)

Reaction score
I would take that or those computers offline until you can solve the issues. they can't access your computers if they're not online! only turn on the Internet when you are actually using it.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your replies. Wolfie, I have Norton but those hackers steal Microsoft ID and intrude as an Administrator (the same way as other Russian hackers) so Anti Virus apps do not catch them. The ridiculous thing is they are very sensitive about security and set up firewall and virus protection perfectly even though they are the “virus”. I would not try Ubuntu. Sorry. Because they come back even if I delete partition (I did delete 450GB once).
Clintlgm, those hackers took over one of my C drives, and connected to their WiFi. When I use the computer, it connects to my WiFi but it connects to their WiFi when I turn off my WiFi (and modem). I suppose they control my C drive not only by RDP but they have duplicated in their box since task manager keeps working even when I am not using. Those hackers have distorted mentality as they think what they do is correct even though they are criminals. Today, I disabled credential manager in which they install hackers networks, they have already started set up credential
Manager manually. As BigFeet said, my computer is a botnet?

Reaction score
Hi hackerbury32,

maybe try a different AV app?. DO NOT INSTALL 2 AV APPS ON THE SAME COMPUTER!. ;)

Why not 2 or 3 programs, I am running Norton, Malwarebytes and Windows defender is still running somewhat in the background and have never had any issues that I know of???

Reaction score
Hi Clint,

Windows Defender will automatically move itself into a kind of sleep mode when it sees another AV app, Malwarebytes is not an AV app per se, Norton alone no problem, install something like Avira or Avast at the same time (both running at the same time) and then see what happens!. :)

Reaction score
Hi Clint,

Windows Defender will automatically move itself into a kind of sleep mode when it sees another AV app, Malwarebytes is not an AV app per se, Norton alone no problem, install something like Avira or Avast at the same time (both running at the same time) and then see what happens!. :)
Yes I agree

Reaction score
Thanks for your advices. Before Install botnet detection, I disabled credential managers in Services where hackers set up hacker networks. I also disabled other criminal activities hackers seem to provide as “services” to other hackers like Microsoft Defender Antivirus Network Inspections Service (I cannot find Microsoft Antivirus in search bar at the because hackers are full control for this function) , RDP and so on. Also, I kept checking Task Manager for hackers criminal activities, then hackers started blocking me tk open functions, and even to C drive. Hackers learned another way to cyber attack me.
C:\Windows\system32\services.msc
“The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it”. Those hackers are really annoying

Reaction score
You honestly need to remove your computer from the network immediately, and reinstall windows before anymore damage is done.

Reaction score
Wolfie, I will try Ubuntu for one of my computers but now those hackers froze my computer screen. I cannot reset so I have to go to see my best friend (Best Buy) first.
BigFeet, I have reinstalled windows several times, but those hacker live upstairs and one who used to live across the hallway comes back everyday for hacking business (this hacker bought a new place by the earnings from hacking businesses) and hackers have my modem and router.
Pa-woodchuck, I live in NY suburban. Those hackers moved from NYC. I believe those hackers moved in because it is much easier for them to pursue hacking businesses here. Our local police is totally useless for cybercrime. Those hackers are so unprofessional that they show me they are there. but the local police told me “they are busy” because of the holiday season, so I’m bringing it to higher.

Reaction score
Thank you Grizzly, I had filed IC3 in 11/20 but I’ve learned much more since then, so I want to re-file but those hackers interrupt and do not let me open the web page. I need to ask friends to leg me use their computers. I didn’t know about the US Secret Service. Thank you. I will research right away and definitely hackers upstairs and across the hallway didn’t like it based on their commotions.

Reaction score
Wolfie, I will try Ubuntu for one of my computers but now those hackers froze my computer screen
Hi hackerbury32,

if you shut the computer down, then insert an Ubuntu USB stick and boot from it, you can at least save your files by copying and pasting them to an external storage media device!. :)

Reaction score
Hackerberry32... bro, lay off the meth for a day or 2, I think that should help your situation greatly

Ask a Question