Having This Problem With Could not Find this item When i try to create files in the desktop

Reaction score
So this is the problem everytime i try to make a folder or anything at all or even copy in the desktop i can delete the files but it ask for administrator perms but i have a administrator user so i can delete files but i cant create or copy anything there i can place files but this is the message it comes up its similar to the message when you delete items but this time when creating them Could Not Find This Item This is no longer located in C:\Users\vladymir. Verify the item's location and try again
I've tried to do the Scf /scannow in the console but it didn't do anything

Reaction score
And also the desktop says when i transfer files this is what it specifically says You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder to Desktop above says Destination Folder access denied idk why this happens with the desktop

Reaction score
And also when i try to edit my text documents says i dont have access like i need the owner perm to change it i tried to fix it myself with changing the owner but the problem is with the desktop page itself+

Reaction score
And also just to add when i change permissions in the advanced page the ones in the desktop cant be changable failed to enumarate access is denied i even did that as owner too didnt fix it

Ask a Question