Hello. I'm penwright1029

Reaction score
I hope I can help you, if I know how.

I got here by looking for the way to get rid of ads in the new Windows 10 Creator Update. I use Pale Moon, exclusively, so can help with a lot of questions regarding Win 10 with the browser.

Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to the forum(s)
For interest, what made you settle for Pale moon -Any comment?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Greetings and thanks for joining the forum.

Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to the forum(s)
For interest, what made you settle for Pale moon -Any comment?
It is faster, especially, for watching videos. It has a clean theme. It is an extension of Firefox, which I used for years. But it became bogged down and extremely slow.

Reaction score
interesting. Not a great deal to be read, regarding the browser, except on their own pages. I did finally find this page, with some useful users comments.

https://www.kaputniks.org/web-browser-benchmarks-firefox-chrome/

His own statement: That said, take this benchmark test with a grain of salt. There are just too many factors involved for it to be a real representative test about browser speeds. In my opinion though it’s a good starting point.

I do a lot of reading, especially, reviews. I wanted a browser that meets that criteria. Pale Moon won.

Ask a Question