SOLVED Help for posting a photo on life at a glance

Reaction score
windows 10 has been doing somethings great for me I just did an error the other day and erased an older photo of me on the life at a glance of myself and I forgot how to re-post a new one of myself that I could stand to look at when I clicked on that windows button in the left corner to look up something or turn off the computer. Now when I click on it and that stuff pops up there is a blank spot. OH IT BUGS ME SO MUCH! PLEASE some one help me. How can I re-add a picture to it. I have a lot of pictures of myself saved on the computer on file. As you can see a newer one on my profile here. Yes I am proud of Marilyn Monroe. I hope some one soon replies. I will talk more with you all. I am kind and caring. I know computer stuff just not a lot of fine details supporters help me PLEASE in the name of GOD. Bless you all. Thanks.

Reaction score
You mean you want a picture of yourself in the top left of the Start menu?
Open "Settings" - "Accounts"

You should see, in the middle, a space where your picture should be.
From your post, I assume that it will be blank.
Accept the "Browse" item and find the picture you want on your computer.

Reaction score
Thanks davehc that sounds good. I figured out how to do that already I am talking on the right side of the bar. What you suggested seems really helpful though so Peace to you man.

Reaction score
I hope some seen what I posted yesterday when I came on here a proud member of Windows 10. I will honestly admit a few days ago I was messing with the computer and I guess I hit a wrong button in the start area and I kicked off the photos in the life at a glance. I want a photo back. I miss looking at a picture of myself when I go to look at my programs or when I go to shut off the computer for the night. Especially now that I am losing so much weight, I can see myself and feel proud and I can see some clothes I bought for myself and cherish my looks compared to my past and the hell I went through and feel the love of my kids. Anyways my main concern is to return those photo tiles to that forum on the start wall, since I have none I seen How I can set one there I just got to get it to accept it some one PLEASE BE KIND AND EXPLAIN! I will talk. I am friendly and kind.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I know that davehc has already explained to you how to add an "Account" picture.
Do you still not understand how to do that?
OR
Are you talking about the Photo App, live tile, that displays photos from your pictures folder?
It would help if we understood better, exactly what you are referring to.
Perhaps take a screen shot.
If it is somewhere on the start menu that is produced by clicking the start button, simply do that and then, with that open
Hold the Windows Logo Key and strike the Print Screen key.
That will produce a screen shot in the ScreenShots Folder inside your Pictures Folder, which you can then use mspaint or another program to markup and show us what it is your are having problems with, like this.....

StartMenu.png

Reaction score
sorry I wasn't clear I was talking about photo app mine is blank on my screen now I want to get back to showing pictures sorry for saying it like a jack in the box I accidentally hit a button and it erased the photo app off the window start screen now I want it back and to post pictures again. I want some body please tell me how to re post the photo app back on there I can figure out how to put the pictures on there I just want to get the photo app back there now. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Right click it and select turn live tile on.

Reaction score
right click what? there is nothing there right now it is completely empty right now like I said it is completely empty and blank give me full details please

Reaction score
JOLLY GOOD NEWS I FIGURED IT OUT I WENT DOWN AND LOOKED AT ALL THE APPS AND I WENT DOWN TO THE PHOTO APP AND RIGHT CLICKED IT AND ADD IT TO THE THE START AREA AND DRAGGED THE ICON UP TO THE BARE BOX OUTLET AND GOT IT BACK FINALLY!! SO HAPPY NOW!! THANKS TO ALL THE MOTIONS ALL HAS HELPED ME WITH YOU ALL WERE HELPING I KNOW THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! THEN I WENT TO MY PHOTO FILE AND PICKED THE PICTURE I WANTED AND SET IT AS PICTURE TILE AND IT IS THERE! THANK GOD! THANK THE HEAVENLY FATHER UP ABOVE! THANKS WINDOW 10 WORKERS! :cool::)

Ask a Question