Help me for my pc

Reaction score
Hello my pc runs but does not start anymore but what to do because all my photos and videos are on the hard drive. what to do

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Any answer would likely depend on why it "does not start".
Any errors on screen?
Any anything on screen?
In the mean time......
I would strongly recommend removing the hard disk with the critical data and attaching it to another "working" computer to see if you can secure your important files safely.

Reaction score
If it does not start it is impossible for it to be running because Start means it is running.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I believe he means that "my pc runs"..... it reacts to the power button (fans, lights, etc.)
"but does not start" minimally the OS is not loading however it could mean that it is not even performing a POST and or BIOS / Mfg Splash screens.

Reaction score
You need to be more specific. Do you just get a blank screen when your computer starts (fans spin up, lights come on, but nothing on the monitor)? Does the Windows logo come up but nothing else.? The the little circle come up and just keep spinning around. It's important to be very specific. It could mean the difference in whether it's software or a hardware failure.

Reaction score
Don't remove the hard drive. I agree with the others. What is specifically happening? There are many ways you can restore or repair computers. If you have power on the cpu.

Reaction score
My windows 10 computer is blocked and I had never displayed bad messages. Thanks for the help
(e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question