Help with AMD Drivers

Reaction score
Hi
I have a HP pavilion g4 2049tx notebook. I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything seems to work fine except when I installed latest amd catalyst drivers, and tried to run any game it doesn't worked. I checked directx diagnostics and realized I've got two different display tabs, one for Intel HD 4000 and another for my radeon 7870m and all my games were using Intel HD instead of AMD one. Now I can't run any game with this problem. Everything was working fine for me in windows 7.
Please help and thanks for your time.

Reaction score
If there isn't an option in the bios to use fixed graphics, you may have to try and install the drivers you were using in Windows 7. They may or may not work. I'd contact HP support and see if they have a workaround.

Reaction score
Thanks for replying.
I've checked bios about the option but it wasn't there. And I've also tried installing my old drivers, but nothing worked. When I installed latest drivers, installation was successful but AMD graphics were in second tab of directx, saying render only display device. And not being used in games.

Ask a Question