Hi I'm Jeff

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I am an ex military type. I am a might short tempered with my PC's at times, frustrated and annoyed easily, because I was medically discharged from the service for PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and some physical injuries. It seems that when your choices are taken away, you dig in or fight back and I am finding the same with Microsoft W10. Don't get me wrong, overall it seems a nice looking package, but there are some things I want to have my way as in the past and not thrust upon me as they are doing now. Additionally, the latest update caused two out of three computers to require a complete re install and if that does not get your temperature rising, nothing else will. So, I hope that I can ask the questions i cannot sort myself, offer solutions or suggestions to things I have found that were problematic and be able to do so without letting myself or anyone else down with my words or actions. I am surprised that I haven't really broken anything on any of the computers yet, but it has come close at times :( I always look at the replacement cost and it seems to pull me into line LoL.
So, my short bio, no war stories, no hero stories, just a survivor and not liking the leftover me, but liking the chance to play with technology now.
Jeff

Reaction score
Welcome Jeff, as Dave said, fire away, there are plenty of helping hands on this forum!. :) And good luck with your recovery, all the best. :):):)

Reaction score
Jeff Welcome! The forum and its members are always here to assist you.

Ask a Question