How do I delete a picture form my lock screen picture options

Reaction score
I have a screen shoot of my lock screen picture option. Some how i added a picture circled to my the default pictures selection for lock screen. This picture is a picture of mine that I send tho myself over email and some how it showed up there. I since delete this phone every where I can find it. clear my down load and temp files.

Some how I can't delete this picture and it keep showing up in my Lock screen picture option (and would keep showing up when my screen locks).

I look in the in c:\window\web folders and the picture I want to get rid of is not there. The other thing II notice is that there are more default pictures in c:\window\web.

So where is this picture located and how do I get rid of it.

Attachments

• lock screen.PNG
    lock screen.PNG
    292.1 KB · Views: 860
Reaction score
Right click on screen > personalize > personalization > Lock Screen

Reaction score
o.k. I found a way to do it. If you select Lock screen in the left marked 1. and under background select picture marked 2 then got to browse marked 3 and select more pictures the picture at the right will drop off when you add a new picture. Apparently you can only hold 5 pictures on this page.
Capture 2.PNG

Reaction score
the picture you were talking about may be here:
C:\Windows\Web\Screen
that is default folder for these pictures

Reaction score
a 5 second google search finds the answer. If you find that confusing, click videos at the top of the page and watch someone do it. You can use this process to learn how to do anything you want on your computer including repairs.

Reaction score
Actually you should have one picture which is totally black.
Cover the camera with your finger, take a pic, now you have a picture totally black.
Upload from your camera into the link provided above by *Grizzly*

In order to save power, a totally black background uses the minimum amount of power, so when you like to have nothing in the background a black one is what you should use ...

Ask a Question