SOLVED How do I print pages in reverse order?

DHB

Reaction score
My old printer printed the LAST page of a document first - so that when you got the document from the out tray it was in the correct order. I have just got an Epson 2550 and it's printing the first page first so I need to reorder every document. I did their online chat and they said I needed to change settings in powerpoint/word etc - but I can't find anything. Would massively appreciate your help folks.

Reaction score
On my system, in Word 2016, I select print, then printer properties and that gives me the option of front to back or front to back. But that is an HP printer, your options may vary.

Reaction score
Hi. I have the same problem. I don't get anywhere near the number of options in printer settings dialogue shown in support file and unfortunately there is no 'Page order' option. Does anyone have other suggestions please? It's a pain to have to reorder 100 page docs!

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
On my system, in Word 2016, I select print, then printer properties and that gives me the option of front to back or front to back. But that is an HP printer, your options may vary.

Yes my HP Printer does it also
Did not even have to set it up
I love it that way

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice - i am going to try reinstalling the driver as recommended. Cheers.

DHB

Reaction score
Options are generally a product of the driver package.
You might try
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/...doid=63101987&infoType=Downloads&platform=All
to obtain the latest full feature driver package for Windows 10.
NOTE: You may be better off completely uninstalling the printer, drivers, associated software, etc., before beginning again, as if it were a new printer.

THANK YOU - re-installing the driver worked. Really can't thank you enough, it's been such a massive pain reordering printed pages. You've given me back hours of my life. I'm off to have a cup of tea and a biscuit to celebrate my new-found freedom. If you ever come to Bath, UK I'll buy you a cake :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If you ever come to Bath, UK I'll buy you a cake
On my way.
Glad it all worked out for you in the end.
Thanks for the follow-up.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Reaction score
I'm also having this issue. I followed the advice and redownloaded the drivers to my Epson printer. I can now print page ranges, but it doesn't show me any details such as how many pages are in the document; and it won't let me reverse print the pages. It also doesn't give me any of the property options, or even the option to go to properties. So I can't print in greyscale or fit to size. This is frustrating. I have to print copies of manuals to go with sewing machines that I sell and they are horrible and I have to put them all in the correct order after printing and these manuals have over 100 pages. Help please?

Reaction score
upload_2017-11-21_12-28-52.png

Reaction score
In the posted image just above the red-circled item are a couple of choices about Multi-Page and Page Order that may have helpful settings. There's also the Collate choice. But then I have only one client with an Epson printer on her iMac, most including me use HP printers.

Reaction score
I had that problem and searched everywhere. It was in Word. So I went to Word/File/Options/Advanced/Print/Print in reverse order. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
I had that problem and searched everywhere. It was in Word. So I went to Word/File/Options/Advanced/Print/Print in reverse order. Hope this helps.
Brilliant, thank you. Just changed my printer to Epson xp-345 and had same problem. Sadly, can't find how to resolve it in excel.

Ask a Question