How do I uninstall complete WiFi driver, on Windows 10 ??

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I try to uninstall complete, the driver of WIFI module, Intel(R) Dual-Band AC-9865 from
Windows 10, 64 bit.
On Device Manager I checked including "Delete the driver software for this device".
After that I commanded "Uninstall". OK, but......
When Windows restart, the WiFI driver is present, re-installed, did not disappear !!!!!!!!!
And I don't want to be present!
Please, could you help me, How I uninstall forever this WIFI driver ?
Thank you,

Looking forward to your reply, and support,
Mihai

Reaction score
Windows will always reinstall the driver as long as the Hardware is present. The only non invasive method I know is to disable the driver instead of uninstalling it.

Do you have issues with that driver? if so you might try the driver from the Intel website instead of the MS driver that is being installed through Windows Update.

Reaction score
He can remove the device. Laptops are more difficult than Desktops. but still easy to do...

almost any update will reinstall unless you remove the device.

Reaction score
Windows will always reinstall the driver as long as the Hardware is present. The only non invasive method I know is to disable the driver instead of uninstalling it.

Yep, he should to disable it. It's annoying as hell, actually.

Ask a Question