Microsoft able to uninstall Problematic updates?

Reaction score
1.Is it true that Microsoft is rolling out a new feature that allows them to automatically uninstall updates if they cause problems for users?

2.How would this be reliable to both Microsoft and the many users that use the Windows 10 OS?

3. Will Microsoft release this feature in their next build or in the next update?

Any Ideas or thoughts about this? I'd like to know since it sounds interesting.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is it true
Apparently so
Will Microsoft release this feature in their next build or in the next update?
IF you read the article in the link above, it suggests that it will be included in the 1903 RTM which rumor has it will be in the hands of the broader consumer market this April.
How would this be reliable to both Microsoft and the many users that use the Windows 10 OS?
I think we can agree that it would be more "reliable" then a computer that wouldn't boot.
It's not actually new.
I think most of us have watch an upgrade screen and seen words something like
"something went wrong" or "the update was unsuccessful"
"Your computer is being "returned to" or "reset to" its' previous state.

Reaction score
Microsoft has released the latest update before resolving a number of outstanding issues. But at least they now provide a more centralized location for getting update information. The home page (dashboard) can be found here and the specific page for the latest update can be found here.

Ask a Question