Dell 2320 unable to use Microsoft services

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Dell 2320 AIO recently updated to Windows 10 from the Windows 10 Accesibilty Upgrade however I am unable to use any Microsoft services. I can't login with a Microsoft Account, I can't use Cortana, I can't download from the Windows Store, I can't even activate Windows. The issue is not my internet though because Google Chrome works fine and I can go on websites but for some reason Microsoft Services do not work for me. I've done a lot of research and I could just really use some help as it's rather frustrating. Thank you

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
recently updated to Windows 10 from the Windows 10 Accesibilty Upgrade
Is this the resource you used for your upgrade??
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
What Operating System did you upgrade from?
What assistive technology were you employing on your previous version of Windows that you upgraded from?
During the upgrade did you notice any glitches, error messages, hangs or any thing else that may have indicated a problem such as a corrupted resource?
I can't even activate Windows
The fact that you cannot Activate the installation may have a lot to do with your ability to use other features and functions within Windows 10

Ask a Question