How to deal with the Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10?

Reaction score
I have the same question. Unable to log in after last update on Windows 10.
The blue screen asks if I want to sign in with face or fingerprint but I don't have those option. Can't get rid of this message to log in. Can't even get to settings.

Reaction score
The blue screen
The blue screen asks if I want to sign in with face or fingerprint but I don't have those option. Can't get rid of this message to log in. Can't even get to settings.

Reaction score
Dealing with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) in Windows 10 involves several steps. When encountering a BSOD, it's important to note down the error message and code. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve the issue, but if not, consider recent changes in hardware or software. Booting into Safe Mode can help identify problematic drivers or software. Check your RAM with the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and keep drivers up to date. Ensure your system is current with Windows Updates. Also, inspect for hardware problems and temperature issues. System Restore is an option for reverting to a stable state, and scanning for malware is crucial. If all else fails, a clean Windows reinstall may be necessary, but professional help might be needed if problems persist.

Ask a Question