How to Download Windows 10 ISO

How to Download Windows 10 ISO

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

How to download Windows 10 ISO - A tutorial explaining how and where to download Windows 10

There's a good chance that at some point you'll want to download an installation version of Windows 10 to DVD or USB (or have an ISO file handy), so that you're covered in case of a fresh install. Perhaps you'd like to use it to upgrade some Windows 7/8.1 computers. Either way, Microsoft make it extremely easy to create your own installation media.

To begin, visit the following URL on the Microsoft website:

https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

From here you can...

Read more about this article...

Reaction score
Is there a way to download and setup the install on a USB stick so that both the 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 10 are available for install?

Reaction score
Is there a way to download and setup the install on a USB stick so that both the 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 10 are available for install?
Yes, I do it. Use the MCT/Media Creation Tool, install it then run it. There's 3 choices, 32-bit, 64-bit or Both. Be sure to use at least an 8GB Thumb drive, I use a 16GB which assures me room to store the offline update files.

EDIT: just noticed this thread was 18 months old but still the question was not answered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, I do it. Use the MCT/Media Creation Tool, install it then run it. There's 3 choices, 32-bit, 64-bit or Both. Be sure to use at least an 8GB Thumb drive, I use a 16GB which assures me room to store the offline update files.

EDIT: just noticed this thread was 18 months old but still the question was not answered.

I use Bighorn's method since Windows 10 came about.... I don't fiddle with DVD's anymore as USB drives are much more flexible....

Ask a Question