SOLVED How to install 3 Pinters on a WiFi Network Windows 10

Reaction score
Hello,

We have a network with 5 Windows 10 64-bit in the office. We have changed our Old Cisco WiFi Router for a New Wireless Router "SAGEMCOM FAST 5260" working perfectly with our office's computers.

Mi question is the following: We use 3 Professional Brother Printers in the office, but I really don't not the steps I have to take, to let them printing WiFi from every computer we use. I will really appreciate if some one here can explain it to me the procedure to do that please, thank you,

Reaction score
I am not familiar with Brother printers but I think it will work best if , when you set up each printer, you give it a unique name. The Brother instructions don't show how to do this but often there is a line in the set up you can change.

In a nutshell, each printer should be a separate WiFi device then Windows can see then all as separate devices.

Reaction score
I am not familiar with Brother printers but I think it will work best if , when you set up each printer, you give it a unique name. The Brother instructions don't show how to do this but often there is a line in the set up you can change.

In a nutshell, each printer should be a separate WiFi device then Windows can see then all as separate devices.

Hi Wolfie,

Thank you so much for your special advice. I understand it now so I am doing the job. to get it right, greeting

Reaction score

Hi Tim Locke,

Just the same, thank you also for your advice. My problem will be solved, greetings

Ask a Question