HP 4510 envy all in one inkjet printer wont print out in color.

Reaction score
Recently My printer wont print out anything in color. It will copy and print out in color. I followed all the advice HP has given me to correct the problem but nothing seems to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software about 10 times and I at a loss. I think the software is messed up. I've had trouble since I got the printer with it leaving out color or Black option on the HP software. Would the software from another HP printer work on mine? Is there a generic print driver I could use to give me the option to print in color or Black?

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Have you checked your ink the coloured one only i received a new batch from hp and put the new ones in it read it was full but would not print in colour put my old one in and it worked.sent and told them and sent it back found out the machine at their factory had not filled it but put new tab on

Reaction score
Have you checked your ink the coloured one only i received a new batch from hp and put the new ones in it read it was full but would not print in colour put my old one in and it worked.sent and told them and sent it back found out the machine at their factory had not filled it but put new tab on
That was the first thing I checked. It was printing in color then just stopped. I will scan a color picture and print that out in color fine. It's the HP software that has given me trouble since I bought this model. Something with the driver and or their software is corrupted or poorly written. Thanks for your reply.

Ask a Question