Hulu error code pb8 on windows 10

Reaction score
When I try to play a video from Hulu using the app from the store, I get an error code pb8c0262500. When I play the same video from Fire Fox, Google, and Microsoft Edge the video plays through. Can someone give me some info for a fix? Oh I already tried the app trouble shooter. said there was damage and had a fixed green check. Still got the same error code. I just had a major update for windows 10.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Is this being used on a Smart Phone using Windows 10 OS, or a computer?

If on a Smart Phone, you may need to install additional [ or what Hulu call 'optional' security software ] as Hulu filters data sent via these features to ensure safe viewing.

Other than that I think you'd probably get a more efficient response from Hulu themselves. Have you tried contacting them?

Reaction score
Is this being used on a Smart Phone using Windows 10 OS, or a computer?

If on a Smart Phone, you may need to install additional [ or what Hulu call 'optional' security software ] as Hulu filters data sent via these features to ensure safe viewing.

Other than that I think you'd probably get a more efficient response from Hulu themselves. Have you tried contacting them?
Its not for my device. That's for a mobile o.s.

Reaction score
Did you try the download link and a fresh install of the app?. ;)
I tried the download link. It directed me for a mobile windows app. The message said its not for my device. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it same problem. Before that I got a windows flash player update and I thought problem solved. Yayah. But it was Syyyke, same problem.

Ask a Question