I am not receiving emails in windows 10 outlook mail app on my laptop.

Reaction score
I am not receiving emails in windows 10 outlook mail app on my new laptop. I was receiving them for a few months but now have stopped altogether. I am able to send emails. I have checked posts on this forum and have set my mailbox synch settings to "as items arrive", I have made sure the "let apps access my calendar" is turned on in settings. Any other suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Reaction score
Brigitte I don't use Outlook. But, have you checked your Junk Folder? Also I would try forwarding an email to to your email address and see if it comes up with any error messages.

Reaction score
Hi,

Your IMAP email account may have been hacked.

You might want to sign in to your Microsoft Account and try to change your password or contact Microsoft for resolution.

Check email settings on your system. Email should just work if the client settings are correct. There really is not much to configure aside from your Microsoft Account password.

Jaco

Ask a Question