InfoPath 2013

Reaction score
I know this doesn't exactly fit into the W10 questions but this group has a lot of expertise so I thought I would ask:
I'm very new to Infopath but I'm trying to build a form with drop down lists to fit into a schedule that is 7 days by 6 blocks in each day. Building the table was simple and adding drop down lists and text boxes to one square of the table was easy enough. What I want to do is copy that format within a single box to each square throughout the table (kind of a copy and paste function). In doing that every person I choose in the dropdown list is replicated in each square no matter which square I use.
Anybody out there with some expertise that could give me an idea on how to do this? Couldn't find a YouTube video that shows this.
Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks! Not better ideas, just a different search engine, that doesn't track your search history. LOL

Ask a Question