Insider Preview 10532 on Fast ring

Reaction score
Build 10532 installed.
Nothing new noticeable. At least not to me.
One member reported "no sound". Probably an isolated case. Sound is fine in my install.

Just like in Build 10525, I am still unable to Install Chinese Traditional language and set it as default. It is because it does not offer me the language pack for download.
However, If I "add" Chinese Simplified , I will be offered to download its language pack and I will get it as display language when it is set as default. But I want the Traditional version.

That is contrary to what the Bogging Windows said.......
Excerpt:
Also with this build, language packs are available for our supported languages in the Windows Insider program.

Reaction score
The screenshots below are taken from my Win 10 Home showing Chinese Traditional language pack is offered for download. That is what I do not see in my build 10532.

Chinese lang #1.jpg

Chinese lang 2.jpg

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why windows is still releasing these previews.
I thought now that windows 10 is released that would the end of these previews

You have not kept up to date.
Long before Windows 10 RTM was released on July 29th, MS has already told us that we have 2 options...............
1. To continue participating in Insider Program. MS will continue to develop new builds and Insiders will get them when they are released.
2. Upgrade to Windows 10 RTM on July 29th and be done with the Insider Program.
However, if you change your mind, you can still switch back to Insider Preview program from Windows 10 RTM.

And does someone know if m/s upgrades the Release ISO's that it makes available for public d/l.
For example would there be any difference in the current iso as compared to the one they listed on the first day of release of 10.

I am not entirely sure what you are asking. ( English is not my first language.)
If you are referring to the Windows 10 RTM ISO, there is only one release.
It can be downloaded using the Media Creation Download Tool.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If you meant something else, please elaborate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the last query, I mean is there any difference between the first iso m/s made available on 29 july as compared to what they list currently.

That is what I was trying to say to you.
Since July 29th, there is only one iso released. The one I posted.( Media Creation Download Tool ).
Would you mind posting the links to the 2 iso files ?

Reaction score
If your using windows 7 as an example you should get the upgrade icon in the start bar.
Clicking on that downloads the iso, so my question is , is there any difference from that version to the one they made available on july 29, and I dont mean the pre release vers.

Same iso file. No difference.

The one I posted is for people who don't want to wait for Windows Update for the free upgrade. Those people can then use the Media Creation Download Tool to download the iso and use it to do an in-place upgrade install.

Reaction score
I think what Sparks is asking is, does Microsoft update the .iso download file when Windows 10 updates are posted or is it the same file that was originally posted. It would be nice if they updated the .iso so people wouldn't have to wade through a bunch of updates when they use the .iso to install Windows. I have the file downloaded and installed on a bootable DVD but 6 months or a year from now if I need to use it to do a clean reinstall there will be a whole flock of updates that will need to be installed unless Microsoft has been updating the .iso file that can be downloaded.

Reaction score
No. I read his last reply 100%.
He was not thinking about Windows Updates.
All he wanted to know is whether the ISO file Windows Update downloaded to his computer is the same ISO file Microsoft released in the website.

Ask a Question