Insider Preview Build 17634

Reaction score
I don't see anything particularly earth shattering either. It's what they are not telling us could be bothersome. Trouble do you have any ideas on the expected release date?

Reaction score
Seems like the Search of the Calendar would be a large thing for businesses and others although as presented it is tied more into Microsoft products.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Trouble do you have any ideas on the expected release date?
I guess it would depend on whether or not they are going to stick with their 6 month cycle or not.
With Redstone 4's Spring update due out April 10th, I wouldn't expect Redstone 5 before October.
There is some talk about them going back to an annual cycle although those are mostly rumors right now.

Reaction score
They have GOT to allow us to totally stop the updates, with, of course, the exception of the virus definitions.
Many users are satisfied with the OS, as it is, and do not want to be pestered any longer with any other kind of update/grades.

Ask a Question