Insider updates has stopped to come to my Blu Win HD

Reaction score
I installed the Insider W10 more than a year ago on my Blu Win HD, and everything has worked fine. Until now when updates after 14939 refuses to come to my device. I have changed from Fast to Slow to Release Preview and back again, no progress. I made a hard reset of the phone, and all settings and apps was re-installed from backup. But still no updates.

Can it be that Blu or Microsoft has black-listed the Blu Win HD LTE phones from further updates after 14939?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Devices not on this list will not officially receive the Windows 10 Creators Update nor will they receive any future builds from our Development Branch that we release as part of the Windows Insider Program. However, Windows Insiders who have devices, not on this list can still keep these devices on the Windows 10 Creators Update at their own risk knowing that it’s unsupported.”- Microsoft.
SOURCE: http://news.thewindowsclub.com/wind...-get-windows-10-creators-update-listed-89458/

I don't see that one on the list, so I don't see any reason to keep it on the insider program.

Ask a Question