SOLVED Installed Miserable Stupid Windows Games

Reaction score
I made a decision today to reset my computer. Everything went well and for not too long of a time.

But... I now have those stupid games installed ,(Bubble Witch, Candy Crush Soda, etc).
I click on,"Uninstall" and they disappear. But then reappear again. Over and over and over.

I am a little upset by the audacity of Microsoft to insert these ...

Never mind, my question is, how can I get rid of these %*#%@ things?

Thanks for reading
jrj350

Reaction score
In settings Security and Updates, Windows Update click on Advanced Options and uncheck the top box Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows. I uninstalled the same apps and don't recall them being installed with new updates.

Reaction score
In settings Security and Updates, Windows Update click on Advanced Options and uncheck the top box Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows. I uninstalled the same apps and don't recall them being installed with new updates.

If I am not mistaken, those games are not updated by Windows Update rather than updated through the store...

Reaction score
Okay, I did that but they unwanted games still pop up.

Reaction score
open settings - Apps.- Apps and features.
go down the list to each one/game you wish to be rid of. Click each one and it will offer the option to uninstall.

Reaction score
Well, I think I finally got rid of them.
Rather strange, but I would uninstall one game at a time, and then restart Windows 10 after each uninstall. It seems to have gotten rid of them.
I will mark this as solved,but it is still a mystery to me.
go down the list to each one/game you wish to be rid of. Click each one and it will offer the option to uninstall.
Lordy davehc, i appreciate your reply but do you actually think I didn't do that?

Reaction score
I maybe somethings, but not a mind reader!
" click on,"Uninstall" and they disappear. But then reappear again"

You did not give details, but this and your comments, indicated to me you had only tried it with a right click option in the start menu!

Reaction score
You did not give details, but this and your comments, indicated to me you had only tried it with a right click option in the start menu![/QUOTE]
I do appreciate you answering my post. That's what these forums are all about. I didn't mean to be critical of you.
Have a nice day, Dave.

Ask a Question