Intel Update Failure

Reaction score
Since Installing 1803, when I check for updates I always receive a download error message.
"Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Management Engine Interface - Error 0x80240061"
In device manager the Intel(R) Management Engine Interface isn't displayed. Therefore I assume the driver isn't installed. Does anyone have any ideas or fix. Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes I have tried both Intel and Dell driver update assistants, no updates are available. Maybe there will be a fix next cumulative update?

Reaction score
I would assume that Intel will catch up with MS eventually, it may take some time as they most likely don't have any code to work with as MS don't like giving anyone their system code to play with (they only joined the Linux Foundation so they could steal ideas, that is a whole new topic!). :)

Reaction score
I lost my Intel HD drivers with the April Creators update and it switched over to Microsoft Grapics which doesnt allow many of the setting for the update. I cant get the downloaded Intel Drivers support Assistant to install. I get an 0x80070652 another installation is in progress..I nolonger have the Blue wrench icon in my system tray. I get a code 28 when I try to download drivers for graphics from the device manager. This is a real headache. I tried reverting back to build 1709 and I got a you cant do it! I'm done trying any more things that I can think of.

Ask a Question