SOLVED ISO file available for 18363 (19H2)?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm still on 18362.418 after installing those two updates
Go manually check again.
I had one machine install the DotNetFramework and an Defender update and nothing else until I rebooted and went back and checked again.

Reaction score
The updates were a manual update and they asked for a reboot when finished. I checked winver after rebooting. Just checked again and still the same.

Reaction score
Is there a little confusion in this thread or am I confused (Not unexpected!)
I am NOT in the insider program, but this thread is. But I am currently running

1571976805686.png

Reaction score
After migration from a 120GB SSD to 1TB SSD failed. I had little choice and decided to fresh install Windows 10 tonight. After the installation and updates I am now on the build davehc posted above me.

I'm currently on 18362.449

Reaction score
Same here. I posted a problem in another thread, which resulted in the quicker need for a fresh install. I decided on the media creation path.
At the end, there were still 18 updates required, which took a while. One of them was the one being discussed.

Reaction score
I had some time on my hands and just wondered what might be hiding in the registry.. Strange I found the following ;)

My version for the public build still shows 18362.449

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WaaSAssessment

CWhatIf.JPG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Same here.
No idea what if any significance except maybe what we've been pretty sure of all along.
The insiders were suppose to see it in September, most of the rest of us were suppose to see it in October, and....
Once they clean up some numbering on various interfaces, then presto you're on the "November" update.

Reaction score
I went to a site showing improvements for 1909 and although they seem to be unimportant, I don't yet have those.

I wonder if one reason Microsoft is taking so long could be to get past the time change.. One of the sites I checked suggested it may also be they are being careful due to the end of support for Win 7 in Jan.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
although they seem to be unimportant, I don't yet have those.
Me either.
I've actually been checking the Calendar fly-out (the only semi-interesting update that I might actually use), just to see if they've flipped the switch.
IF you recall, there was much discussion earlier about them releasing different versions of the same update some with the features enabled and others with the features disabled. I thought we were past that, but evidently not.

Interestingly neither of my two insider machines, both of which are actually running 1909 18363.449 have the features enabled either.
At this point, I've pretty much lost all interest as it's pretty much just a yawn at this point.

Waiting for my Slow Ring machine to be moved over to 20H1.

Reaction score
I just checked the Start Menu flyout on one system and it worked but on another it did not. The system it worked on is a new Win 10 install.

Reaction score
The point was, that feature is enabled on one of my systems... already....

I will see if I can check the calendar. I can't even tell what some of the other improvements are.

Reaction score
I've actually been checking the Calendar fly-out (the only semi-interesting update that I might actually use), just to see if they've flipped the switch.
I think I found the calendar flyout when you select the time on the taskbar? If that is what you are referring to, it is active also.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The "Calendar Flyout" that I'm talking about and as it works currently in 20H1....
Allows you to create a new "Event" from within that link in the notification area, without physically having the actual Calendar program opening.

Capture2.PNG

So far none of my machines that are not running 20H1 have that capacity.

Reaction score
I had not noticed before but if I unhide the agenda, it seems to show. But it only opens the Calendar even on the other system. So it looks like that is not yet turned on. Maybe in about 30 minutes we will get something new !

Even a video I watched about the improvements mentioned that this upgrade has very little effect.

Ask a Question