issue Wireless Xbox 360 after the build 18970

Reaction score
Good evening I am fudodinanto first of all I apologize for my English. I have a problem with the device "xbox 360 wirless receiver" everything went well until the build windows insider n. 18970 but with subsequent builds the device in question no longer installs as per the procedure. Do others of you have the same problem?

I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum section

Reaction score
Uninstall latest update or use the "roll back" option.
I thank you for the answer, yes, I have already performed the roll back option and the device works with the build insider preview 18970 but not with the subsequent builds to it. now my question is the following: how long can I stop with insider updates? do the windows insider versions have a deadline? Since I have 2 computers I can continue to test the device by installing the new builds on my second computer.
my fear that they will make a definitive version of windows without solving the problem of the xbox 360 device are in many that use the controller.
Thanks again

Last edited:

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Personally, I would get off the preview build and go back to actual stable OS. Preview builds are buggy and are meant to be used for testing purposes with the OS. Not sure if MS intended to connect MS devices like consoles to a preview build.

I just recently (like yesterday) did a clean install of windows 10 Pro and then did a factory reset of my Xbox 360 and synced my windows 10 to my Xbox 360. I had no issues at all.

Reaction score
I hope you understood what I was talking about I talk about the wirless usb device that allows you to use my xbox360 joypad on my computer the console has nothing to do, the driver in the past has always been regularly installed, only now with the last 4 versions of windows insider the device in question does not work anymore.
this is what I'm talking about here

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Nope...totally missed that up.

Still, I'd go back to stable 10 and then try connecting your receiver.

Ask a Question