SOLVED Boot issue.

Reaction score
Hello. I wanted help regarding my problem.
I upgraded my win 10 to 1903 3 days ago. My PC was perfect before the update. After the update messed up.
Right after PC starts in , it wouldn't show any window logo or window loading screen for 20-30 minutes or more. Just black screen. Then it would turn on perfect. I tried to it then I saw another cumulative update popping up so I installed it in hope that it might fix my problem. Instead where it took 20-40 minutes it won't boot up forever. I waited 2 hours but no sign of it.
To let you know: I can't even access recovery mode or anything related to Windows. It just shows instant black screen right after that bios thingi or idk whatever we call it.
+ yeah all I can access is my bios setup and can choose which device to boot in.
I want to include I have a perfect working fast gaming PC so its all window's fault. I really need help regarding that. Hope you could do so.

Reaction score
Also there appears to be something weird. Even if when I believe window is loading behind the black screen , when I press ctrl alt del it instantly restart my PC in whatever condition.

Reaction score
Clikck my system specs in my avatar and look at my system specs.....this is what we need. All of it and in detail.

Hello bassfisher, Thanks for caring. I somehow managed to get into advanced recovery mode and roll back my windows to v18, it worked like a charm without any loss. Anyone facing this problem should do the same.
Thanks!

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Glad you're up and running all be it a roll back to v18.

The reason for your system specs is with the new build releases, some older hardware will not work with the new releases. We see a lot of users experiencing this. Whether it be no driver support and or no BIOS updates, the older hardware just becomes obsolete.

Ask a Question