SOLVED KB3118754 Released Today

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I believe that was KB3118754 not the more recent KB3120677

Reaction score
I was the OP and I did get this update on 11.18.2015. I just happened to use the wrong image form PhotoBucket. If we could upload images directly to this site it would be easier. Sorry for the confusion I will mark this solved.

cu_zpseimqlpra.png

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If we could upload images directly to this site it would be easier
Under the Reply text box, if you use the "Upload a File" button are you not able to browse to an image file on your computer and upload as a thumbnail or full image?

Reaction score
Under the Reply text box, if you use the "Upload a File" button are you not able to browse to an image file on your computer and upload as a thumbnail or full image?
Yes I just saw that. Most forums have that in the image icon. Sorry :oops:

Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted yet, on this site, but yesterday I had a sudden very noticeable slowdown on my computer. Investigating showed a massive update being installed. With my ultra slow connection, this took about an hour. Surprise to me! At the end of it I found this:

Update.PNG

Reaction score
I understand it came out on the insider builds, to which I no longer subscribe.
Other than that, I read that it was part of the tuesday updates, which, unfortunately where I live, actually come on a Wednesday (Yesterday.)
As I stated, I only posted to bring it to members attentions that it updated the build also, as I could not see it specifically mentioned. However, since then, I have found another thread on the subject.

Last edited:

Ask a Question