Spring update about to be released.

Reaction score
Maybe I am not looking hard enough, but I cannot see anything in that link that confirms the 3oth April as the release date, although, admittedly, there is a brief reference at the very end of the blog? Yusuf, has, for me, come a little out of the woodwork. I dont recall, but could be very wrong, seeing him make comments o this nature previously.
A s always, it seems, if you start backtracking, that the original story (?) was quickly picked up by Windows Central, and has been repeated en masse from there..

Let us hope the rumour, or statement, is correct. There are, in a short space of time, other rumours flourishing on the Web. A good one for me, for memory purposes, is Tuesday the 8th, into the 8th - My birthday! lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scroll down to the end of the article, it states:
The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
The news is from Microsoft’s own Blog so is guaranteed reliable.

Reaction score
I updated 2 laptops and I love the performance spike in Windows 10 and Edge. Although not everyone is getting that.

Reaction score
For me it fixed several problems I was having with 1709 - inability to clean component store, Spotlight reverting permanently to the default photo after marking ‘not a fan’ several times in a row & speed issues.
No problems with installing but I always disable Norton & MB & disconnect my external hard drives beforehand.

Reaction score
Only real issue I've seen is with a Tablet, this Version Upgrade [update] doesn't recognize a second internal [64GB] memory card during the process although File Explorer does, had to use a USB Thumb drive for the required 10GB space for temporary files.

Ask a Question