KB4552931 Update

Reaction score
This update has stopped my NordVPN from loading. I must uninstall it before the VPN loads properly. I've contacted Nord and "they are working on it". Anyone else have issues with KB4552931?

Reaction score
I haven't had issues with it. Proton VPN seems to be working fine. It was a .net update. You could probably uninstall it for now.

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I continue to receive KB4552931 updates about every other day. Waiting for response from Nord who has suggested I delete all their stuff and re-download it, which I will only do as a last resort.

Reaction score
There's a couple things you can do after uninstalling the update. You could download the show or hid updates utility from Microsoft to temporarily hide the update. Or you could temporarily pause updates in the Advanced Options of Windows Updates..

Reaction score
This update has stopped my NordVPN from loading. I must uninstall it before the VPN loads properly. I've contacted Nord and "they are working on it". Anyone else have issues with KB4552931?
Same problem how did you alive?

Reaction score
The error is the fault of is in Nord VPN probably.
I use Open VPN but there is no fault in it so far.
I think Nord VPN will come up with the solution for the problem as soon as possible.

Ask a Question