Key West Florida WOW!

Reaction score
LIVE video looking from roof top of Two Friends Patio Restaurant toward the corner of Duval and Front Street. Key West Florida.

Reaction score
http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?animate=true
Key West.PMG.PNG

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The USA seems to have been battered by storms, floods and hurricanes recently :(. Fingers crossed people are safe.

Is anyone here in the effected areas?

Reaction score
I am in Germany and the weather is crappy here too, nothing like the poor people of the whole of the Carribean region / South Eastern US are dealing with of course. I hope that they are all safe regardless of which country they may be in!. :):):)

Looking at the damage on the news, it is sad to see so many peoples lives destryoed by Mother Nature. :(:(:(

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is anyone here in the effected areas?
I don't recall having noted any members from Florida, but....
IF there is, I hope they have stayed safe and managed to keep there family and pets safe as well.

Most of the State is without power and even cell phone coverage is spotty so they're not likely to be able to give much comment now or over the coming days.

I can't even imagine having to evacuate your family home knowing that when and if you are able to return things will almost certainly not be as they were before.

Bif

Reaction score
The satellite images of the hurricane left us awestruck at the enormity of it...my wife and I both said that the images were almost identical to the movie "the Day After Tomorrow" from a few years ago, albiet the plot was referring to the new ice-age and not hurricanes..but it certainly was an hmmm moment.
Wishing all affected folks a safe and speedy recovery.

SdzTj.jpg

Ask a Question