keyboard disconnects when pressing certain keys

Reaction score
Hello, Im not sure if this is the right place to be about this probleme but ill try anyway. So a couple of months ago i hade an issue with my keyboard where when i press my / button and only that button did it disconnect my keyboard i noticed because while playing games i hade to use / in the chat to make a command. Everytime i presst that button it would disconnect somtimes reconnecting by it self or i hade to press / again and it would work again. The probleme persisted over the month but getting alot less frequent but know all of a sudden my probleme is back but now its everytime i press my backspace or my / or some other buttons that it disconnects and this time its impossible to reconnect unless i restart the pc. Just typing this everytime i have to delete an error is my typing i need to use my mouse to cut Lol. I hope this sound familiar and that i can get some help. Thank you and have a good day.

Yodel

Reaction score
Hello, Im not sure if this is the right place to be about this probleme but ill try anyway. So a couple of months ago i hade an issue with my keyboard where when i press my / button and only that button did it disconnect my keyboard i noticed because while playing games i hade to use / in the chat to make a command. Everytime i presst that button it would disconnect somtimes reconnecting by it self or i hade to press / again and it would work again. The probleme persisted over the month but getting alot less frequent but know all of a sudden my probleme is back but now its everytime i press my backspace or my / or some other buttons that it disconnects and this time its impossible to reconnect unless i restart the pc. Just typing this everytime i have to delete an error is my typing i need to use my mouse to cut Lol. I hope this sound familiar and that i can get some help. Thank you and have a good day.

Reaction score
Have you tried a different keyboard to see if the issue persists? Maybe try that keyboard on a different computer to see if it's an actual issue with the keyboard. It may be a faulty keyboard. I've had weird things happen when a keyboard goes bad, including have windows become unresponsive.

Ask a Question