modify on-screen keyboard

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to modify the on-screen keyboard? IE: change key results with alt and or ctrl (maybe re-map would be a better description of what I would like to do.)

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I don't see why you couldn't. If it does allow it, it will be in the on screen keyboard settings. There's also some 3rd party software that will allow key mapping......but not sure if applicable for on screen keyboards. Something to look in to.

Reaction score
Thanks, bassfisher6522, but settings only allow language changes. I want to change, for example:
ctrl/alt/c to .com etc.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I know what you what you want to do. You'll need to look at a 3rd party software as I stated above.

I change all my key bindings for my mouse and keyboard for gaming and regular use....but my high end gaming gear has that built into the software that each piece uses.

So on my standard keyboard....I remapped the F1 key to show the degree symbol.....it's 74°F right now. This applies to all standard keyboards....but, as I said previously, I don't know if that will work for on screen keyboard mode.

What type of keyboard is this?

Reaction score
perixx

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 83

Ask a Question