LiveKernelEvent - BSOD

Reaction score
Hello, I've come here because no one can help me with my problem.

I'll start by explaining my problem, so I have gaming computer, and when I'm playing games for some odd reason sometimes it freezes for a split second and when that happens a critical error pops up on my Reliability Monitor that says "Hardware Error" and if that error appears I can't restart or shutdown my computer without getting an BSOD, everything works normal before and after the error, its just that this error is very frequent.
I can send out every information that will help to fix my problem, I really want to know the source of this problem so I can fix it once and for all.

Here is two Print Screens of the error that I'm getting.

error 2.png

asddsadsadsadasads.png

Please don't hesitate to ask for anything that might help, I am really desperate because not even my warranty could solve this issue I have sent my computer four times back, they changed CPU, HDD, SSD and RAM and the problem still remains.

Many thanks,

Tk

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
With very little information to go on, one might automatically look at your posted images and assign blame to your Nvidia GPU.
So you might start there by experimenting with available drivers from the manufacturer's website

Either by updating the driver to the latest available for your specific video card or perhaps rolling the driver back to an earlier driver to see if it proves more stable.

IF your computer is otherwise behaving normally and your issue is solely or at least primarily related to game play
when I'm playing games
AND
Considering
I have sent my computer four times back, they changed CPU, HDD, SSD and RAM and the problem still remains.
I'm going to suggest that the problem is the games and not your computer.
My recommendation would be to seek information from the game producer and their associated boards and forums.

We see it often enough where software vendors have to issues bug fixes and other updates to address problems their customers are experiencing due to some, less than optimal code in their products.

Reaction score
Also, what Power Supply Unit (wattage) do you have and what is the recommend PSU (minimum wattage) for your graphics card, it could also be under powering?. ;)

Reaction score
My specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x eight core
RAM: 16Gb vengeance DDR4 2666Mhz (2x8Gb)
GPU: 8Gb Geforce GTX 1070 ti
2nd GPU: 8Gb Geforce GTX 1070 ti
Motherboard: Asus CROSSHAIR VII HERO
HDD: 2Gb SEAGATE SATA 7200rpm 64mb cache
M.2 SSD: 512Gb ADATA SU800
Power Supply: COIRSAIR 750w TXm GOLD
Windows: 10

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie, could you show me a quick tutorial on how to update my motherboard? I'm afraid that I screw up
And thats my motherboard, I'm sure.

Reaction score
Hi, so I've done what the manual told me, I downloaded the driver, renamed the file, put it on a USB stick, stucked it on BIOS USB port, holded the butten until it blicked three times and a solid light appeared.
But has been almost an hour and the light didnt went off, is there something wrong?

Reaction score
Did you also try the following as I suggested earlier to do an auto update?:

You can also look at section 3-27 and download the BIOS update directly through BIOS/UEFI without the need for a USB stick!. :)

Reaction score
when I'm playing games
Is it any particular game or all games?.

You have 2 sticks of RAM: 16Gb vengeance DDR4 2666Mhz (2x8Gb) and they should be in A2 and B2 like the pick below!,is that the case with your sticks?:

1585163324864.png

Reaction score
Hi, its in all the games that I play but its weird because it doesn't always happens.

And yes my RAMs are in A2 and B2

Reaction score
Okay, take out the RAM stick from B2 and only use A2, start your PC with only the 1 stick of RAM and try playing a game for a few minutes, if it runs okay, shut down your PC and replace the RAM with the one you took out and do the same thing, it might be that one of the sticks is defect?. :eek:

Reaction score
I can try, but my warranty changed my RAM to new ones and i've ran a health check on my rams and it showed no issues...
Could it be the RAM socket of my motherboard?

Ask a Question