Reaction score
How do I bypass the whole tedious log in everytime I start the pc. I am trying to solve other problems and need to close down multiple times to ascertain the cause and this is driving me nuts.

Reaction score
Go to Settings, Accounts > Your Account > Sign in with a local account instead then follow the prompts. You will still have to sign in as before this time to verify it really is you.

You should still use a password even with a local account, but it can be shorter and easier.

Reaction score
How do I bypass the whole tedious log in everytime I start the pc. I am trying to solve other problems and need to close down multiple times to ascertain the cause and this is driving me nuts.

Right click at Start button > select RUN > in the Run box, type..... netplwiz > click OK
In the new window, UN-check the box " User must enter a username and password to use this computer " > click OK > you will be asked to enter the current password and then to confirm it > just follow the prompts to finish the change.
Upon restart, you will be led straight to your desktop bypassing password requirement.

Ask a Question