Logitech G510 gaming keyboard

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Ok....so after the big OS update to 1803 my keyboard worked just fine, specifically my volume wheel, when coming out of sleep mode. Now, with patch Tuesday my volume wheel doesn't work when I wake it from sleep. A reboot and it works....but who wants to do that all freaking day.

Reaction score
Hi @bassfisher6522,

is this a wireless USB KB per chance?, I always had problems with those in the past, I stick with a normal USB cable KB since then!. I also don't use sleep functions on any OS as it even causes problems with Linux!. :)

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Nope...wired.

I've always had trouble with sleep mode on this mobo/cpu/OS combo....but since 1803 it's worked like a charm.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Update: Well it seems the driver was corrupted is some way. After the initial removal of driver/software package it did the same thing. Which prompted me to investigate a bit further. Checking device manager there was a error showing with the driver. So I did another uninstall and restart, then did another install of driver/software package. This time it seems to have taken affect as system came out of sleep sound wheel is functional now.

Ask a Question