Lost administrative account windows 10

Reaction score
After downloading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 I lost my admin account somehow. I cant do anything with my computer anymore. everytime I try to enable the admin account is says error 5 access denied. It wont even let me go back to windows 8.1,

Please help!!!

Reaction score
It wont even let me go back to windows 8.1,

Did you use this method ?

Start button > left side, select Settings > select Update & Security > left side, select Recovery > right side, is there an option to Go back to Windows 8.1 ?
If yes, click the Get started button underneath.
Will that work ?

Reaction score
Yes I did try that, it doesn't give me an option to go back to windows 8.1 it just goes into reset. I did follow through reset and it did not solve my problem. However I did find something interesting when I go to reset it shows an administrative user and will let me continue if I don't enter a password and just hit enter. this all started when I went into UAC and deselected need password to log in. Now I cant get into most of the UAC settings because I need admin rights

Reaction score
I tried this as well, it just fails and shows error 5 access denied

upload_2015-8-16_15-29-8.png

Ask a Question