Lost my key for windows 10

Reaction score
Good evening,

I was sent the email with my key and now i can't find the email, is there anyway that i can get this again ??

Reaction score
Build 10162 was 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV. If my memory is correct I seem to recall reading that the activation keys for all preview versions have been disabled.

Reaction score
I 'm fairly certain they will give a few months for everyone to switch over before deactivating the Builds. The only thing I remember reading about them shutting off, was the pre-release access to the store.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I 'm fairly certain they will give a few months for everyone to switch over before deactivating the Builds. The only thing I remember reading about them shutting off, was the pre-release access to the store.

Not deactivating the Builds. That is not the case.
In fact, Microsoft givers us the Insider Preview users the option to stay with the preview and continue to receive new builds as they get released by Microsoft.
MS is not shutting down the Previews after July 29th. It will keep going.

What the link said is mainly that MS has removed the ISO file from its website, and deactivate all pre-released product keys in preparation of the Win 10 RTM release.

Reaction score
Good evening,

I was sent the email with my key and now i can't find the email, is there anyway that i can get this again ??

I don't believe you are talking about Insider Preview (aka Win 10 Technical Preview).
We do not get product key sent to us via email from Microsoft.

Would you please disclose what key and for what program.
Thank you.

Reaction score
In fact, Microsoft givers us the Insider Preview users the option to stay with the preview and continue to receive new builds as they get released by Microsoft.
MS is not shutting down the Previews after July 29th. It will keep going.
Build as in one build. And yes they will be deactivated. The updates is what will keep the user going on with new builds.
I get what you are saying now. It's not the activation itself being disabled but the keys to activate.

Reaction score
Each build has its own expiry date.
It cannot be deactivated until it reaches that date.

Clarification :
From build 9926 to build 10240 inclusive........
the expiry date is October 1st
the date it fails to boot is October 15th.

Last edited:

Ask a Question