Lost programs after upgrading from Windows7 to Windows 10

Reaction score
I have tried to install the latest version of a program that I had installed in Windows 7 but the installation process said that a previous version was still present. The install app offered to uninstall the old version but for some reason did not install the new version. When I tried to install once more I got the same message. I have attached a snip-it picture of the message.
I've searched for the program but cannot find it.
What do I have to do to resolve this problem?

Attachments

• W10.PNG
    W10.PNG
    47.4 KB · Views: 526
Reaction score
I have repeatedly searched for the program in C:\Program Files(86)Arduino - not there. I did a global search for the program (all drives) and still no trace

Reaction score
My partner upgraded to 10 because he had 8 and hated it (even after paying a geek to come over and make it look like 7). He couldn't get his main program that he used for years to work - Pinnacle (for video editing). Wouldn't work with 8 installed and doesn't want to work with 10 installed... He has to come to my machine (still on 7) to mess with video when he wants decent titles and effects...(Moviemaker is just so-so in that regard).

Ask a Question