Mail (links)

Reaction score
I have several issues with MAIL but for now I would like to see if there is a way to 'tone down' the links. If I click on a link you can see in the attachment what I get. Is there a way to turn that off and just use the normal link or is this something that happens in the originating email. It's very annoying and I can't see anything in the settings about this. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screen with link.png
    Screen with link.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody knows how to get rid of the monster links.
Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
want a relyable mail account go to google.com setup a Gmail account. i have used this for years and never had a problem.
every time windows updates it can effect its own software. so i steer clear of microsoft software.

Reaction score
want a relyable mail account go to google.com setup a Gmail account. i have used this for years and never had a problem.
every time windows updates it can effect its own software. so i steer clear of microsoft software.
Thanks for the reply. I have Gmail and have for years. It's not the mail I am speaking about. Gmail downloads into Mail for Windows 10. Then when I click on the links in Mail is when I get these huge boxes with the full links

Reaction score
Hi and Thanks for your reply. Importing and exporting is not what my problem is.
Like you I am moving on from Windows mail. It's just bad all the way around.

Ask a Question