Media buttons not working (Pc and Laptop) - Spotify

Reaction score
Hi

First off: My drivers are up to date as from August 15, 2015 and it didn't solve anything.

The problem:
My media buttons (the ones on my keyboard {picture below} of my Razer keyboard and my HP Spectre x360 Laptop) don't skip, pause or play a song in Spotify anymore. To explain more clearly I made a video about it on YouTube where I illustrate the issue. I read about disabling Windows media player sharing network service in system configuration but as soon as I'm out of that window or close the system configuration window then the media buttons don't work (regardless of the fact that the Win Media play sharing netw. is on or off (after pressing apply). It's all illustrated in the video though, so if it's not clear what I mean check out the video.

Hope someone has a solution to this!

IMAG1157_zpsjkxuemux.jpg

Reaction score
same issue on Qosmio F60 all hardware button don't respond anymore .... driver support for even the newest laptops not available

Reaction score
same issue on Qosmio F60 all hardware button don't respond anymore .... driver support for even the newest laptops not available
Yeah but if you check out the video, it does show that it works as long as the "system configuration" window is open... That's what I find strange...

Reaction score
Ok I got your drift, my set is a bit different coz it starts economy energy, the wifi and the media player. none of those respond anymore the volume button now increase or reduce system volume not the application VLC or media player

Ask a Question