SOLVED Merged 3D Objects folder with Pictures folder

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was trying to move and/or delete the 3D Objects folder cause I never use it, but I accidentally merged it with my Pictures folder. Now whenever I delete/add a picture in either folder, it does the same in the other one. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Attachments

• 2 pictures folders.png
    2 pictures folders.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 635

Regedit32

Reaction score
I'm unsure how to managed to merge these folders as the 3D Objects folder designed to store applications for 3D projects like Paint 3D, and the files you create using such apps is normally located as a sub-directory of This PC.

If all you wish to do is remove the 3D Objects folder then:
  • Press Windows key + S to give focus to your search field
  • In the search field type command
  • In the search results right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
  • When the User Account Control prompts you click Yes
  • In the Administrator: Command Prompt console type or copy & paste the following:
Code:
REG DELETE "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{0DB7E03F-FC29-4DC6-9020-FF41B59E513A}" /F

Press Enter key to execute

Next type or copy & paste the following:

Code:
REG DELETE "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{0DB7E03F-FC29-4DC6-9020-FF41B59E513A}" /F

Press Enter key to execute

Close the console

Done!​

Ask a Question