Microsoft Screen

Reaction score
How do I stop the microsoft splash screen " Connect to More products" when I boot up?

Reaction score
I have never ever seen that screen. I would look in task manager -> startup. FWIW I have no Microsoft programs in my startup except for Cortana, Bing wallpaper and Windows security Notification which I presume is some artifact of the Windows security centre.

Reaction score
After boot up, instead of going to my desktop, it show's a blue microsoft screen telling me to connect to more products and the bottom it says Skip or Continue..I press Skip, but after a few boot ups it shows again.

Reaction score
What happens if you hit continue? Can you then go through whatever screens it shows without actually doing anything. Or do you have other things out there? Smart TV, Game console, Car or something with Bluetooth sitting in pairing mode?

Reaction score
I get it usually after a monthly update. And I've hit continue before too. It still pops up once a month. It does it on all my PC's. Especially the ones I don't boot very often. If I go down to the basement and boot that PC up I can almost guarantee it comes up. It is pretty annoying. It didn't happen when I used to sign in to my microsoft account. All my PC's are local accounts now.

Reaction score
I have a screen cap on my dad's computer so he's familiar with it when it pops up. I'll post it when I get a chance to grab it.

Reaction score
Actually I had it on a flash drive.
20200311_014730.jpg

Reaction score
The screen is there as MS want people to use an MS login instead of a local account. it happens to me after a major update all the time. I don't think that there is anything we can do about it. :(

Reaction score
Yep that's the screen..press skip and continue because I don't want any of em..there should be a no thanks and stop seeing it.

Reaction score
Yep that's the screen..press skip and continue because I don't want any of em..there should be a no thanks and stop seeing it.
I agree. I wish they'd give an option not to see it. Actually I can live with it. But it confuses my dad when it happens on his PC.

Ask a Question