Missing email link with an app.

Reaction score
urlh1qm1a
In my list of defaults I have assigned mine for email. I have many applications and would like to know which ones might require an email assignment. I keep on getting an error message requesting an assignment several times a day. But it does not indicate which app needs the assignment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you have an E-Mail Client installed such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, IncrediMail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, etc.?
would like to know which ones might require an email assignment
What's the name of the programs/apps you see the problem in? There's quite a few that may support that, usually in a Sent To item on a drop-down menu. It the programs were installed before an E-Mail Client it probably wasn't made known to those programs, especially if they are third-party [not Microsoft]. A lot of programs will 'read' what is installed during their setup process.

Reaction score
Also, do you have any apps that like to "write home" that you may have only just recently installed?. You might be able to figure it out from there?. :)

Ask a Question