SOLVED Monitor problems

Reaction score
Hi Babs3,

take a look at the following link regarding the message. Other than that, I simply don't know?. :)

Reaction score
Well I may have solved the problem. I disabled a game controller joystick in Device Manager. Now the joystick has been attached to the PC for over two years and this problem only started a few months ago. So can't help thinking that a particular Windows update may have caused the problem.

Reaction score
It may have been a device driver update that caused it?. Please keep us posted and if it remains stable, mark the thread as solved so it helps others. :)

Reaction score
Device Manager says the driver for that Logitech joystick game controller is the correct one. But glad to report, so far so good. Monitor is going to sleep and the computer later at selceted time.

Reaction score
Fixing Power and sleep settings are almost too obvious and often overlooked. If power and sleep settings always revert to hours, do this.
1. . From "Windows Settings" > "Power and Sleep" > "Advanced Power Settings" > "Create Power Plan", or
1a. From "Control Panel" > "All Control Panel Options" > "Power Options" > "Create Power Plan".
2 . On this "Create Power Plan" panel, rename the "Plan name" or simply accept default name. Then press "Next".
3 . Set minutes to "Turn off the display" and "Put computer to sleep". You are not finished. One more critical step is needed.
4 . MOST IMPORTANT: Click on "Create" in order to SAVE your custom plan. System automatically sets default to this SAVED plan.

Ask a Question