MORE FLOUNDERING

Reaction score
So I did something that took 7 off my dual boot and left me with 10 Pro. I have no idea why that happened. So I go on line and purchase 7 Pro from Amazon but after installation I can't get on line because the network adapters are different. After a bunch of floundering I finally get a Dell wireless adapter working and now i'm slowly getting 7 to look somewhat like it did.

So what's the point of this post? Just that I was only able to recover because of my experience with this forum and the help I got along the way. I just ain't that computer savvy to do it without some guidance.

An unexpected bonus was that I paid $70 for 7 Pro and the differential between 10 home and pro is close to $100. Every now and then a blind hog finds an acorn.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Floundering is one of my tried and tested methods of learning.
It involves "doing" as opposed to just reading and personally, I've always found that learning from my mistakes provides more valuable information than any book I've ever read.

Reaction score
I looked up the definition in a BOOK not online and it said "proceed clumsily". I cannot imagine a more apt description of my erratic efforts.

My past posting and reading on this forum really did make a huge dfference.

Reaction score
I have the same attitude as Trouble. It not only applies to personal troubleshooting, but, also, when trying to help others.. Many many times, I have had to "flounder", to even recreate a fault that others have experienced - often works.

Ask a Question