Moving Images

Reaction score
Hello,
When I wanted to move an image (usually jpeg) from one folder to another when I had Windows XP Home I simply right-clicked on the file/image and a window would pop up with various options. I would then click on 'Move to' and then choose the folder I wished to move the image to.
But with Windows 10 there doesn't seem to be a 'Move to' option. So, how do I move images/files from one folder to another ?

Reaction score
When I click on 'Copy' absolutely nothing happens, nothing. Besides, I don't want to copy the image I just want to move it to a different folder. I've tried dragging-n-dropping but that doesn't work. All that does is create a large blue area.

Reaction score
2018-02-04_102950.jpg

Reaction score
I only knew about it cause someone else in this forum already mentioned it. I usually do 'copy&paste' or 'drag&drop'

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
When I click on 'Copy' absolutely nothing happens, nothing.
You right click the file, select copy.....then go to the new file destination and click paste.

Youtube is a great resource tool. You can bet that someone has posted a video on how to do just about anything out there.

Ask a Question