Microsoft removing games during updates

Reaction score
I just wanted to express my gratitude to Microsoft for, again, removing all my games, which used to be included with Windows, during the upgrades to Windows 10. I am not at all sure what gives Microsoft the right to delete programs that I have installed, but I assure them that I have archived the source software and reinstall the games. Well, okay. So it is not gratitude that I really want to express, but I try to avoid using foul, crude language. In summary; Microsoft, leave my stinking games alone!

Reaction score
I have been keeping the W7-W8 solitaire game installer in Onedrive since 2016. Every Insider build zapped them and from 1703 so do production builds.

MS would argue that they supply a better set in the store. Right!

Reaction score
Hi Jimore,

I recently upgraded from version 17.09 to 18.03 and one of my fav games wouldn't work anymore even after re-installing the game (Call Of Duty - World At War). I have everything backed up (I didn't have the games set up on my back-up drive duhhhhh!) so reset my PC and re-installed the game, a nuisance indeed!. :mad:

Ask a Question