MS updates today

Reaction score
Yes. I smell something. They seem over anxious to draw more users into the insider pit. I cannot believe that its purpose is to obtain more feedback over the three million insiders already doing there job for them.
Well the the insiders program is the best way to go. Since every pc has different drivers and different software installed. The insiders is the best way to test. The millions of software and hardware configurations is impossible to do using OEM hardware and even software.

Reaction score
Yes. I smell something. They seem over anxious to draw more users into the insider pit. I cannot believe that its purpose is to obtain more feedback over the three million insiders already doing there job for them.
Since the last update was a new compatibility tester and the new build will be out next month, "soon" may mean only that. This may be a heads up so folks will be ready for the new build..

Reaction score
Well the the insiders program is the best way to go. Since every pc has different drivers and different software installed. The insiders is the best way to test. The millions of software and hardware configurations is impossible to do using OEM hardware and even software.
Indeed it is but if we want an Insiders T-Shirt we have to buy it.....

Reaction score
I read that the creators update is going to change things so that updates are downloaded even over metered conections I hope this is not true

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I just got my updates today....boy it was long this time.

View attachment 4965
yep it took a long time I have two computers I7 not hat long about a hour but my other machine I3 took for ever I think two to two and a 1/2 hours. Make sure all your drivers are up to date or some up dates will not load. I bought driver up date my I7 machine had 12 out of date

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I bought driver up date my I7 machine had 12 out of date
If this is some sort of software to find outdated drivers.....if so, that's is bad practice. As those products tend to find and install outdated or the wrong drivers. It's always best to go straight to the mobo or vendors product support webpage for drivers.

But to answer your question....Yes my drivers are up to date. I go straight to Gigabyte for my mobo drivers.

Ask a Question