SOLVED My all AMD PC build 2020

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just thought I would share the info of my "Gaming" PC with you, it isn't high-end but strong enough to play all tripe A games at reasonable FPS rates. (All prices shown below are approx as I cannot remember the cost of the individual parts!).

Sapphire Nitro X AMD Radeon RX570 4GB GPU. = €130,00
AMD Ryzen 5400G APU (built in GPU for those that don't know!). = €147,00
Thermaltake "Munich" 430W PSU. = €55,00
16GB Ballistix 2400 RAM (2 x 8GB). = €120,00
ASUS Prime A320M-K motherboard. (Overclocking not possible). = €60,00
240GB Sandisk SSD. = €55,00
1TB Western Digital HDD. = €69,00
LG DVD burner. = €24,00
Sharkoon VG5-W PC case (3 fans red RGB). = €28,00
Logic LC-Star-Two Gaming USB KB (Logic Concept). = €20.00
Generic USB mouse. = €7,00
LG 24 Inch Monitor (24MPSS55HO-P). = €137,00

Total cost = €852

I built it over the course of a year or so, piece by piece but it does the job, having an APU and GPU is a bit of overkill but if the GPU ever fails, I have at least an immediate backup!.

I have other parts left over from when I first started the build which are taking up space in my cupboard, a Ryzen 2200G APU and an AMD X4-950 CPU, also a Nvidia GTX 1050 2GB GPU.

I won't be doing anything more to it apart from (possibly) upgrading the RAM to 3000MHz speed.

I have a total of 4 computers at home, 2 laptops and 2 PC's, 1 HP SFF Intel Core2Duo and the other is the build as listed above.

Anyway, post your build below if you want to, it might be interesting to see what others have.

Have a good one chaps & chapettes. :)

Reaction score
Not bad. Converting €852 to USD shows about $925, decent price but then our tax rate is more favorable. I've always liked and used the Sapphire iterations of the ATI/AMD Radeon video cards.

Reaction score
In America, computer parts seem to be cheaper than here in Europe!. There aren't any major computer manufacturers here so almost all parts have to be imported!. :(

I made the mistake of ordering parts from China, never again!!!!. Nothing against our friends in China but many of the hardware dealers are frauds selling out of date hardware or very dodgy GPU's!:(

Reaction score
A lot of computer parts are made in other countries but usually on a contracted-for basis and probably better tested by the company ordering them. A manufacturer most likely will not risk losing such contracts with shoddy items. It is also easier to get replacements for problem items.

Ask a Question